Monday, January 31, 2011
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Friday, January 28, 2011
Use Digi People!
you are good to go!
See our challenge guidelines here
So this week at Digi's with Attitude! we released the Mermaid Tween which I so totally love. I just had to make a project for my Little niece who is a little mermaid in her own right ;D
My sister (The little mermaid's Mommy) has done her room up in mermaids
& last year I made a cute frame for her... I have worked on another album since (still not completed) & Now this! It is going to be a counting / number book! =D I might even laminate it to make it live longer.
( bubbles, seaweed, jellyfish)
I colored my mermaid with copic & prisma markers
the added stickles.
Monday, January 24, 2011
Friday, January 21, 2011
shows us how YOU make RAINDROPS
See our challenge guidelines here
I tried to join in on the fun at Pile it on challenges - Anything goes but took to long piling it on! Lol soooo BoooHooo! =P
Copics challenge #42 - Anything New ( Stamp)
CYDA - Challenge #12 - Love
Tip Top Tuesday #18 -All Sentiments
- Freehand something on project - Design Dollies
- Bingo - Simon Says stamps (punch- flowers- gems)
- Anything goes - Pennys Challenges
- Animal Magic - fab n Funky Challenges
- Cute n Cuddly - Creative craft world
- Anything goes - Digi Doodles
- Anything goes - AiFactory Challenge
- Use your punches - Simply Create Challenges
- Cute somethings - Stamp Something Challenges
- use a lady on your card - Alphabet challenge Blog
- get well or cheer em' up card - Delicious Doodles Challenge blog
- Flowers - Fairy tale challenge
- Anything goes - Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges
- Color Challenge ( with inspirational photos) - Off the wall Challenges
they were ready but my watermark wasn't.
I have since fixed this problem and they will be posted this week!
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Paper piecing with Digital Stamps
(similar to the masking technique in traditional stamping)
The First thing to do is to choose the stamp your using on your computer
Monday, January 17, 2011
Challenge # 80
I cut them out by hand even though I have a cricut because I wanted to see how easy/hard it was to do.
verdict : Easy! =D
The Bra or Bikini top card
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Martha - 12:00 EST
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Sunday, January 2, 2011
I just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year!
Stay tuned for some big things happening ...
lots of changes for the MyGrafico Team & The New Digi's with Attitude! Team has just been Decided! Woot woot... check out the official announcement tomorrow!
I had some major computer issues so I have MIA for about a month now... totally sucks but I am ready to get crafty and have a whole bunch of new ideas I can't wait to try and share with you all...
My New Years Resolutions for 2011....
1) Remember that I am Important just like everyone else... and start making myself a priority. ( Like most people this means Yup you guessed it working out more, a makeover, and not putting the kids first all the time.)
2) start the 365 project... one of my Mommy friends does it and I love her albums... I think it is a great "IDEA" ( if I can stick to it IDK...=D )
3) To get more scrapbook Albums pages done.... I would love to get say 4 pages a week done but that is a lot.. LOL... maybe shoot for the 4 but not beat myself up if I only get 2 done! heck who am I kidding.... 1 ... I will do 1 scrapbook page a week... ( then I can give myself a pat on the back if I get more done! Yay.. works for me...
4) try more techniques.... I don't know about you but I love learning new techniques now I'm actually going to do them... hahaha...