My Awesome followers!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sharing is fun, Freebie !

I tell my kids to share with each other all the time. I know that  sharing and being kind to one another is something that you will always need to do in life...
Sooooooo I am in the mood to give you all a lovely freebie to play with... 
these are the ones i had given away  previously but now in jpg  and in transparent PNG so you can merge with other digis...   yippy! LOL make sure to  do a preview before printing to make sure it is fitting your margins I think I might have had to bring it down to 98%  to give me plenty of room for cutting... anyway  hope you  enjoy! =D


http://www.4shared.com/photo/yjRFR9Xu/DevilishDesigns_Freebie_sentim.html


http://www.4shared.com/photo/kftjQBS0/DevilishDesigns_Freebie_sentim.html

Hope you enjoy!

18 comments:

bcriminger said...

Thanks! Such a wide variety-awesome!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Suvenkorento said...

These look wonderful! So adorable sentiments. Thanks for sharing :)

Judy said...

Thanks for sharing these very useful sentiments.

Erum Tasneem said...

thanks a ton!

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, thanks a bunch!!!

Donna said...

Thank you for the wonderful sentiments!

Kelley said...

Thank you for the sentiments.

Bubbles said...

Thank you.
Joanne x

Jennie said...

Thank you so much, these will be so so useful

xx

Anonymous said...

I don't mean to be rude but the sentiment Your to sweet is totally spelld wrong. It should be You're too sweet. Just an FYI

Jayne said...

Thank you!

Crafty gal said...

lovely many thanks

Moments by Marla said...

Very nice - Thank you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing!

Marilou said...

Thank you!!

Tazza said...

"Anonymous said...
I don't mean to be rude but the sentiment Your to sweet is totally spelld wrong. It should be You're too sweet. Just an FYI "

LOL.... THANKS ANON! Oh and it's totally not SPELLED wrong but merely a Contextual error on my part.
Sorry Everyone! =D (Blush)

I will make sure to give you all a fixed version real soon!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!