My Awesome followers!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Meet Gretta Gobble the only Turkey you will need this Thanksgiving!


If you thought Grumpy Gretchen had Attitude!  Better watch out...

There's some New Attitude! in town!  
Meet the first of many ' Animals with Attitude! '
Gretta Gobble ready to talk turkey to you and let you have it!

Animals with Attitude!
a brand new Digital Stamp line that gives Attitude! a new twist.
300dpi and fine quality Black and White line drawing just ready for your coloring pleasure!

Ready just in time to send some Turkey Tude' this Holiday.
Gretta  is one Special Tasty Turkey , and she is not going to let you cook her Goose! 

This is the perfect stamp for all your thanksgiving cards and invitations... I can't wait till I get to make up a whole slew of Thanksgiving  cards, invitations, menu, place cards, and heck even some coloring pages for the kids!
Thanksgiving is going to be so much fun this year and hehehe.... it will have a bit of Attitude tossed in the mix! =D
Go run and grab your Gretta Gobble right HERE.

Can't wait to see what you  do  with this super digi-lishish Stamp! =D

2 comments:

My Inkie Fingers said...

Bwahahaha!! I love it!! She is just too stinkin adorable!

jsimpson121 said...

Awesome stamps, I will definitely be using these on my Thanksgiving party invitations. I can't believe it's right around the corner. This year has flown by!