My Awesome followers!

Friday, December 11, 2009

My GraficO Customer Blog Hop !

Hey everyone!
The My GraficO Challenge Blog is having it's first ever Blog Hop today.
Lots of talented ladies over there so you should check them out! For a full list of participants Information about the Blog Hop just look HERE .
Just follow the list, post a comment, and winner will be announced on Monday.
As you can see lots of talented Participants so hop hop away!
I have been so busy today I've just fallen behind so please forgive me! BUT...
I will post some new My GraficO cards in about an hour.
After you visit the Challenge blog you can visit this talented lady...

3 comments:

Kas said...

We all get busy!! thanks for posting the list!

Cara said...

Sweet!! Going to take a peek!

Penny said...

I have hopped my way here... I will check back soon for your card