My Awesome followers!

Friday, December 11, 2009

My GraficO Blog Hop post # 2

The first item I made is a card using the MyGraficO Kawaii Kokeshi stamp set and the freebie stamp set All around Phrases


Second thing I made was an embellishment for a card
( it was originally going to be an inchie but I got inspired..)
It's a Partridge in a Pear Tree! LOL...

Thanks for looking and I have a few more things that I have half done for the blog hop so if I get a chance I will try to finish them and post!
Tazza



5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great projects! I also love the snowflakes in your next post.

Rhonda said...

adorable

Rachel B said...

Tazza, I love how you used the nested dolls for the first card with the circle sentiment made into a wave. very cool

Unknown said...

so adorable, thanks for playing along, so so cute, and your snowflakes are awesome as well!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jan [LA 05:26pm, NY 08:26pm] - 03 Jan [UK 01:26am, OZ 12:26pm] ).