My Awesome followers!

Monday, March 29, 2010

MyGrafico challenge #42

Hello,
Thanks so very much for stopping by.
This week the Design Team was asked to
 make a card / LO/ or
 project  with some paper piecing. 
&
 This really super cute set of Digital stamps...

I had a really great time working on this card. Love all the leaves.
Just gives it so much deminsion doesn't it?
Anyway....I hope you like it. =D


I used 2 of the  images for the front page...


Open view.  I LOVE this card... it is so darn cute!


Here is a SUPER Close up of the leaves...

Would you like to win a free set?
 Just play along by creating your own Card or LO & share it at the mygraficochallengeblog 
 to win the set we work with each week
Remember you have to use a Mygrafico image but your in luck because they have lots of freebies so you  have no excuse to not play along! go here for the FREEBIES !

Details:

Papers:
 Misc green pattern paper,
White GP cardstock 
 Bazzil Mocha Divine as my card base

Ink :
Martha Stewart Ink : Brown & Black
Copic & Prisma Markers

Stamps :
Stampin Up!-  key stamp(2000)
MyGrafico.com
Cocoa Studios -Springtime Birds
Digi Stamp Sentiment (congrats on the new nest) - Lindsay's Stamp Stuff 
Cloud 9 Simple thoughts (Birthday) stamps

Punches :
Martha Stewart -Hydranga Punch 
 3 dot scallop corner & edge punch

Additional Technique Tools:
Distressed edges made with Tim Holtz distressing tool

Thanks for stopping by!
I have a bunch to share this week so make sure to keep checking back!
I have been busy , Busy, Busy!



7 comments:

AnGelCaKe said...

HI! Tazza

WOW!! big job,I love your card.

Karin said...

Oh my word! Just fab and creative!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesomeness!!!!

Martha said...

Tazza, your work is just amazing!!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Printables category today [29 Mar 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Stephanie said...

I love all the leaves too, Tazza! Great :)

stampinlynn said...

Tazza holy cow what an awesome job with this card WTG and tfs