My Awesome followers!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Hi Again everyone,
I sure hope things find you well this Beautiful Valentines Day!
I for one Love Valentines Day,
it's sweet to show the one you  love how much you  love them & how much you cherish your relationship... 
I think this goes for friendship, kids and your family as well.

Griffin & I made Valentines Day Cards for his friends and teachers .
We made up some nice treat bags for them all as well.
=D
 This week I got to make some fun cards with the
Cheri Wenger Digital Stamp set

Sweetness Collection
I really loved this set and I made a few cards with it.




Remember to join us in our Monthly challenge!
You can find the link to add your entry in the top of our Challenge Blog... it is easy and what a great chance to have your project seen by everyone! As Always it is Anything Goes!


 
Thanks for stopping by to check out today's inspiration!

1 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Chirp chirp hooray awesome work tfs