My Awesome followers!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Digi's with Attitude Challenge #6 Recipe Challenge!

Good Morning!,
Today is my Birthday ! I am not saying how old I am but lets just say I am now officially old! LOL ...
I hope you enjoy my card today I am not as happy with it as
I would like but I am missing my mojo this week.
Hopefully I will get it back soon! I miss it. If you  find it could you send it back to me?
Thanks!

Now for the Challenge!

Challenge #6
Recipe Challenge

Created by our very own Juanita!
Recipe: Use Sparkle, Ribbon, and 2 pieces of Patterned Paper.
As long as these 3 things are on your card you are good to go!

See our guidelines here

(Last weeks winners will be posted this Monday)

Our sponsors this week are:


Winners (one for every 25 entries) will receive
and
Your these awesome digi papers!
 
 I distressed the edges of all my papers & punched some stars and hearts for my accents,
Glittered the hearts and some of the ribbon.
I made my round sentiment... and colored with my copics.

Thanks for stopping by today, don't forget to go see all the fabulous projects the ladies made this week.
They are WAY better than mine ! lol...
&
Our monthly freebie is HERE ( its a cute sexy cheerleader!)

10 comments:

Trinh said...

Happy birthday, Tazza! Your card is very cute - great coloring! Hope you have a fab day!

Lisa Lepine said...

Happy Birthday!! Great card, i love the way you did the text around the image.

~Lisa a.k.a ScripperScrapper

LesleyfromWI said...

Happy Birthday! Love the card and she does look like she has a lot of attitude!

Cheri W said...

Happy Birthday, Tazza! Email me if there is a set(s) of mine you would like to create with. Always love your creations - so talented! Great layout of Griffin. What a cutie!

Cheri Wenger

Tammylee said...

This is super cute! Also love the layout of your son!

Tammylee

My Inkie Fingers said...

Awesome card Tazza! Love the coloring and the colors you chose!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLE' FART!! tee hee

Viv said...

Happy Birthday Tazza! Hope you have a good one!

Love your card, the sentiment is fab!

dragonllew said...

Happy Birthday hope you've had a great day, fab card by the way

Marlene said...

Happy Birthday, Tazza!!! Another November baby, huh? :)

Love the card! Grumpy Gretchen is just too freaking snarky! LOVE her!

Tazza said...

Thanks Guys! LOL