My Awesome followers!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sara Paris Spring Challenge

Hello again everyone!
I have been busy making all kinds of super cute things to share with you all.

First thing I am going to share today is the

 I was given this great set of Robot Digital Stamps to work with.
Aren't they super cute ! I have lots of things I am going to  make with this guys...

First thing I made is this Lay Out.








I really loved working with this set & I love her stuff
 of course if you have ever visited the Sara Paris Shop you understand!
I also entered to join Her Design team with this  cross your fingers for me! =D
Thanks for looking and check back  later today for more
 awsome things... including info about a cricut machine givaway!!!

4 comments:

Martha said...

oh my this is so kool!

Karin said...

Totally cute! Good luck with the DT tryout!

stampinlynn said...

WTG Tazza so cute tfs

AnGelCaKe said...

WOW!!! Tazza

Big proyect and cute.

Bravo!!!