My Awesome followers!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Digi's with Attitude! ...Challenge #2 !

Hiya , Good Morning today I  am participating in  2 things today... the Sara Paris Blog hop is the previous blog post. scroll down to access it.

Now this is the 2nd Digi's With Attitude Challenge
I just loved this stamp she was such fun to color...
the sentiment is by TLC Creations



 
Love this...  close up  off the card.. lots of details ...

Close up side view
Button to wear on your shirt.... (image is meljen's freebie)

Inside of card I used Martha Stewaer bats corner.
close up of the skeleton...
  EK Success Bat punch onBack of card

I used the Sexy Witch for my image and This Grumpy Gretchen is probablly  tryiong to decide which warlock to date tonight...

 Our sponsor is MyGrafico.com which is kind enough to donate this super Digis paper set...

So  join us on our Challenge ( Use Halloween Colors)  at the Digi's with Attitude! Challenge blog!
enter your creation  to our challenge and you can win Gretchen and some digi papers! Yay! ;D
Good Luck!

 I have entered this Challenge into the following challenge

1) Fussy and fancy friday challenge...  ( Halloween )
http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/10/challenge-21.html
2) Creative Craft Challenges ... ( Halloween)
http://creativecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/2010/10/trick-or-treatand-dt-call-results.html

6 comments:

Davi said...

Quite the fun card with that sassy digi and all the great elements and layers!!

Mari Harpham said...

Tazza, You pulled out all the stops on this one. Everytime I look at it I see more and more. I love the batty punch, the spider webs in the corner of the sentiment, and eveything else.
I could look at your card all and still not be able to drink it all in. Well done, friend.

Mari

dragonllew said...

Wow awesome card I love all the detail you have added.

Viv said...

Tazz this is so cool! Love that batty punch and your background is fab! Viv xx

Juanita said...

Holy moly, this card is so cool, love the scene you created and all the details are stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy.

My Inkie Fingers said...

This is just OVER THE TOP!! You little show off! haha
It's just stunning... really!

(((Hugs)))