My Awesome followers!

Friday, December 12, 2008

My First Post....

A LITTLE ABOUT ME...

I made this blog to share with everyone I know my love for my family, to share my daily happenings & to share my crafty projects.

I am a SAHM currently and have a addiction to SCRAPBOOKING! Mostly Paper and embellishments ... I know... I know... I love crafts of all type and this one is my latest passion and I'm good at it! I love the creative release of making a page , card or altering something to suit my needs. It makes me feel good to make something so beautiful or even weird!

I am the owner of my local Freecycle group and am quite passionate about recycling and trying to as "Green" as I can... I'm not a crazy crunchy person , I just try to do my best.


THINGS I"M CURRENTLY WORKING ON.....

I am currently working on getting an area for me to Scrap full time so I can dedicate time each day to it. It will also be a playroom so I can work and watch my kids play...

I am also in the process of painting my Bedroom BLACK yes that's right BLACK... It will be Black and white with a few turquoise accents for a splash of color so stay tuned for some pictures of the finished product. The room is currently a Sunny Yellow that I thought would be great for a playroom that never happened. I sometimes try to take on a bit more than I should at once and things get pushed to the side until forgotten. I'm working on that... Really...LOL...

I guess that's enough about me for now. I hope this first post let you get to know a bit about me and my life without boring you too much!

Stay Tuned...
Tazza

0 comments: