My Awesome followers!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Digi's with Attitude! Girls Night Out! Bling it on! Blog Hop & Challenge!!

Welcome to the...
Girls Night Out! Bling It On! Blog Hop & Challenge!

Rules:

In order to be eligible to win hoppers must comment on ALL blogs in the hop. The hop will begin and end on the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge Blog where you will post a comment stating which Digi's With Attitude! image is your favorite once you have visited all blogs and the shop.



If you choose to play in the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge you will be eligible to win the Grand Prize!

If you choose to comment on all blogs AND play in the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge you will be eligible for the BIG INKIE ATTITUDE PRIZE!

The hop will close on Wednesday, October 27th at 11:59 EST.
Prizes: Digi's With Attitude! Digital Image, Digi's With Attitude! Gift Certificate, MyGrafico Digital Papers & a CSN Store $65.00 Gift Certificate!!!




(CSN Gift Certificate is open to US and Canada residents only)




WOW! That is oh IDK Almost 90.00 worth of prizes! Better tell all your friends! Better enter such a great Blog Hop challenge! You Do NOT want to miss out on this !
What are YOU going to win?
3 ways to win:

1. DIGITAL IMAGE: I will pick a random winner from all who commented on my blog and post it on October 29th. The winner will receive "Grumpy Gretchen Santa's Helper" Winners will have 48 hours to claim their prize. So check back or subscribe to my RSS feed to get instant notification if you won! If you do not claim your prize another winner will be randomly selected.

If you have already purchased this image from the store and have your receipt we will substitute for any other image.

2. GRAND PRIZE: One random winner will be also selected from the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge Blog. This person will receive 2 sets of Digital Papers compliments of MyGrafico and a $10 Digi's With Attitude! Gift Certificate . You must be a Digi's With Attitude! Challenges follower to win the Grand Prize.

3. THE BIG INKIE ATTITUDE PRIZE: One random winner will be selected for a $65.00 gift certificate for CSN Stores. So you can stock up on paper crafting supplies or shop for a "Drop Leaf Table" to add to any space in your home or studio. The gift certificate is good at all CSN Stores (not including taxes and shipping) You must have commented on all blogs, played in the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge and be a follower to win this prize.
Winners have 48 hours to claim their prizes so be sure to check back on October 29th to see if you are a lucky winner =)



Blog Hop Order:
Digi's With Attitude! Challenge Blog  < Blog Hop Starts & Ends Here!

Cindy-Lynn  ( you should have came from here!)

Tazza < You are here!

Viv
Jenny
Bettina
Louise

Juanita

Tracy

Mari

You will find the link back to the start of the hop on the HOME Page of the Digi's With Attitude! Store so you can post your final comment on the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge Blog.


Just like it says, Bling It On!! Add bling to any project and enter to win!

Here is what I came up with to inspire you.
OHHHHHH.... Isn't she Pretty! =D
Are you  wondering what the whole card looks like ...Tehehehe...

Tada!

I made this super cute Tri-shutter card!
Here is a Above view...



Now I love these tri-shutter cards but I do something I don't see many people do on them...
I decorate Both sides of the card.
Here is the "Back"


Hope you like my card! Now Hop, Hop, Hop, your way to see Jeanette !

 Have a Great day!

44 comments:

scripperscrapper said...

This girl is too too cute!! Love the blue & silver. Thanks for the chance to hop.
~Lisa a.k.a. ScripperScrapper

Tazza said...

Your welcome ! Good Luck!

Marlene said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card! Love the way you did her "fur".

tampatha said...

love this card! I've never done one before but you did a fantastic job! I love the image!
-Tammy L

Tammylee said...

Great card. Love this and the colors too!

Cleota said...

What a fantastic idea to decorate both sides of the card. That way you can put in on your desk at work and everybody gets delight in it! I love the "fuzzy" on her coat! Simply fabulous!!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Tazza
A gorgeous card and beautiful colours,
hugs Dianne xx

silvia said...

Gorgeous image, LOVE how you colored and added bling to her. Fabulous card!!

DQ said...

FABULOUS card, love the blue and silver tinsel you used, is it Martha Stewart? Fantastic coloring and love the Tri shutter card! I'm always to afraid to try one but you just gave me the inspiration, again Beautiful card!!!

DtsArt said...

Tazza this card is just lovely

Tazza said...

Thank You everyone! yes it is the marhta Stewart tensel glitter form last year, and I love trishutter cards and I always go to split coast stampers for the tutorial to make sure I get the correct info for the cuts.

KC said...

I love the front and back! wow what a great idea I have never seen that!!! I love what you have done with the fuzz on her! the colors are so fun! I'm just in awe over this card! I love it!!! very well done!

Irene said...

What an amazing card it's fabulous. I love your colour combination and that fabby stamp which is coloured perfectly.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange

irene
Bah!Humbug!

Max said...

Hi Tazza and thank you for joining us at Bah! Humbug! Your tri-shutter card is beautiful - just love that large blingy snowflake! I also decorate both sides because it means the recipient can alternate which side to look at LOL.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Ann said...

I'm lazy and just do the one side - oh dear now I just know I will have to do both!!!
Great card.
Thank you so much for joining us this week.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! ~DT

Shelley said...

Wow, this is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at the Hodge Podge Shop. Hope to see you back again. Shelley :)

Debra said...

Stunning! Thanks for letting me play. I am a new follower.

xdebrax@yahoo.com

Linda said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining the Hodge Podge Shop Challenge
hugs linda

Viv said...

Wow Tazza! This is gorgeous! Love the colours and the bling star is fab! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls. Viv x

Patty said...

I just love her attitude! You have done a lovely card and I love your color choices. I have started following your blog and can't wait to see what you do next!

Tazza said...

Awww Thanks so much everyone! I am so glad you all like my card/s and to my new followers , Thank You ever so much! I will do my best to keep you here!

Axel....{Carol} said...

What a stuning card, i just LOVE her blingy boots they look so cool.Thanks so much for joining us at southern girls :)

Mari Harpham said...

Tazza, I love the fur. What a great use of the long glitter!!!

Claire said...

Beautiful card, love all the details! Thanks for Cooking it up with Katie, good luck and hope to see you again soon :-)
Claire xx

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wow Tazza, this is seriously COOL! I LOVE how you coloured the image, your die-cutting and the idea of creating a tri-shutter card. It's all good :) Thanks for playing!! :)

Bettina said...

wow tazza ! this is so fab i love it! love the fur and all the bling. hugs

Jessica L said...

This is beautiful! I love your huge, sparkly, blinged out snowflake! I love the look of tri-shutter cards, but I never thought of decorating both sides. What a wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at The Hodge Podge Shop. Hope to see you again soon!

Andrea Ewen said...

Awesome card! Love the tri-fold design and that awesome digi-stamp! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study Challenges!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

What a beautiful card. That blue is electric! Both sides covered as well - I like that idea-

Sammibug said...

Tazza, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm with you! I love Tri Fold cards!

Katie said...

Fabulous card, all the glitter is super!
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie this week :)

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors and the sparkle!! Thanks for Cooking it up with Katie this week!
Tammy x

Carolina said...

Beautiful card. Great colours and design. Thank you for cooking it up with Katie this week

Sue Kohler said...

this is absolutely amazing Tazza!! I love your colours and the sparkling trim is just perfect!! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE study this week!! :)

bcriminger said...

I loved this image of Gretchen, then I saw how you used it and fell in love even more, she is darling, er, uh, def has a 'tude!

Fae said...

OMG Tazza, I love this card. I would love the see it in the flesh! It's amazing!!!

Thanks for playing along with us at this week's Hodge Podge Shop Challenge.

See you again soon and good luck.
Fae xxx

Country Mouse said...

Wow...so, so pretty!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Meljen's Designs!
audrey

Chrissie said...

Wow fab card with amazing colouring, thanks so much for joining in with this week's recipe at Cooking it up with Katie!
Chrissie

Ms. Jen said...

You definitely outdid yourself on this one! Love it. Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop this week.

Maria said...

You did a fabulous job with the metallic challenge! Your card is beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas Stampin All Year Long!

Maria

Cor* said...

OMGosh you card is super fabulous! I LOVE that blingy bling bling you put on her clothes! So shimmery and beautiful And your fancy fold card is the best!!! Off hopping I go.

Alicia said...

Wow! This is spectacular! Love all the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.
Alicia xx

MommaJess said...

this is pretty and I love the tri-shutter part. I need to learn how to do that. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes challenge at Meljen's Designs this week.

Jess

Michelle Singer said...

Just Beautiful! I love how you used the tinsel glitter. Thank you so much for entering it in our challenge. I hope to see you again at the next Southern Girls Challenge. xxx
Hugz,
Michelle